I’m always surprised when I talk to owners of small-medium sized businesses who say that they don’t have an email program.
“Consumers who purchase products through email spend 138% more than those that don’t receive email offers.”
Having spent years in the field, I’ve seen firsthand just what a well-designed email program can do for companies of any size, and still sometimes am in awe of just how much revenue it drives for even the tiniest company. In this day and age, an email program isn’t just a nice-to-have, it’s a necessity.
Email marketing is the highest revenue driver.
Let me present some quick facts, and then we can run through the nitty gritty of what these eye-opening figures mean:
- Email marketing averages an ROI of $38 for every $1 spent. Yup, you read that right. For every dollar spent on your email program, you’ll get $38 in return, on average. Money really can grow on trees (or in inboxes). Source
- Email is the overwhelmingly preferred source of marketing communication for 72 percent of consumers. Source
- Consumers who purchase products through email spend 138% more than those that don’t receive email offers. Source
- According to eMarketer, Email Marketing tops the list when it comes to both customer acquisition AND retention. Compare that to organic and paid search, social media marketing, mobile marketing, you name it.
- Facebook doesn’t even come close when it comes to acquisition. In a Forrester report, people are more than twice as likely to sign up for your emails than connect with your business via the social giant.
- Sixty-one percent of consumers enjoy receiving promotional emails weekly, and 28 percent would like emails to come even more frequently. Source
- Email is the third most influential source of information for B2B audiences, behind only colleague recommendations and industry-specific thought leaders. Source
Sure, all of these statistics are well and good, I’m sold. But how do I go about creating my dream email program? What does this mean to my business and how can I get my piece of this sweet, lucrative pie?
Easy. Answering this question is what CodeCrew is all about. A good email program starts with an attractive offering, plain and simple. The average person’s inbox is full of deals and you need to have something interesting to stand out. Old, boring, ugly email design doesn’t even come close to cutting it. An email that doesn’t render properly is the fastest way to get your email sent to the trash can and have that highly-interested contact hit the unsubscribe button faster than you can say “unsubscribe”. How do we help? Well…
We are a passionate team of email marketing pros. Combined, our experience in the field is old enough to drive. We’ve seen email evolve from frumpy text-based messages to emails that trigger off to people who live in certain parts of the country if it’s going to be rainy this weekend, or tell you the latest scores in the big game. It’s incredible how far we’ve come.
We have the highest standards for our work, and won’t stop until you feel completely satisfied, knowing that your email looks and works as great as your business itself (and that new haircut of yours. Hey, someone had to mention it - you look gorgeous). This is our promise to you.